Texas Tax Law and Tax Planning Attorney
Houston Tax Law Attorney CPA; Board Certified in Tax Law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization
Tax law is one of the most complex areas of law. Failing to address your tax situation can lead to serious financial consequences. Tax-advantaged structuring of all major business transactions can be of enormous importance in saving substantial money on taxes and preserving assets.
At our Houston tax law firm, we provide representation for our clients to reduce exposure to tax liability and provide tax-advantaged structuring of business and personal affairs. Tax planning attorney, Robert M. Mendell, is Board Certified in Tax Law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization and is a licensed Certified Public Accountant (CPA) in Texas.
We Bring Experience And Credentials To Tax Disputes And Tax Planning
Attorney and CPA, Robert M. Mendell, has more than 40 years of experience in almost all aspects of U.S. income tax and estate tax planning, including resolution of IRS tax audits and disputes.
- Tax planning is an essential part of establishing family limited partnerships, forming a new business, buying or selling a business, writing an estate plan — almost any legal matter that involves significant business or personal assets.
- When involved in a tax controversy matter, including IRS tax audits and negotiations of installment pay-out agreements and offers in compromise, engaging an experienced tax professional, such as a Board Certified Tax Lawyer, can be very important.
List of Tax and Business Law Seminars Taught by Robert M. Mendell
List of Family Limited Partnership (FLP) Seminars Taught by Robert M. Mendell
Link to Family Limited Partnership (FLP) Diagrams Prepared by Robert M. Mendell
Links to Seminar Handouts:
- Closely-Held Corporations
- Limited Liability Companies
- Family Limited Partnerships
- Business Acquisitions
- Succession Planning
- Life Insurance Trusts