Articles And Topics of Interest
Robert M. Mendell, Attorney at Law, P.C. is a law firm specializing in a mergers and acquisitions, business, and tax planning practice. Robert M. Mendell, Board Certified Tax Attorney and licensed Certified Public Accountant (CPA), has made numerous presentations and has written various tax and law related articles and summaries of topics of interest over the years. Below are some of his tax articles, business acquisitions articles, law articles, and/or other legal related articles or other summaries of topics of interest written for his web site in the various legal fields practiced by the firm.
- What is a family limited partnership?
- Tips for a successful business merger in Texas
- Mergers and acquisitions: Three tips about due diligence
- New 3.8 Percent Surtax Applies To Investment Income Above The Threshold
- Family Limited Partnerships Can Reduce Estate Taxes And Pass On A Business
- Negotiating The Business Acquisition In A Buyer’s Market
- U.S. Income Tax Laws Are Too Complicated!
- List of Seminars Presented by Robert M. Mendell
- Seminar Handouts
Please contact our offices regarding any substantial mergers and acquisitions, tax planning and tax law, or business planning legal matter you might have. Contact our office by calling 713-888-0700 or by email.