Houston Mergers And Acquisitions (M&A) Attorney
Robert M. Mendell, Attorney at Law, P.C. is a mergers and acquisitions, tax law, and business law firm based in Houston, Texas. The firm’s attorney, Robert M. Mendell, has over 40 years of experience representing Houston-area clients and has handled a diverse range of legal matters over his career.
In addition to being Board Certified in Tax Law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization, Mr. Mendell is also a licensed Texas Certified Public Accountant (CPA) and has been very active in the Houston CPA community, having taught numerous tax and business law seminars in association with various local CPA professional organizations and holding various officerships and committee chairmanship positions through the years for the Houston CPA Society (the Houston Chapter of the Texas Society of Certified Public Accountants). Mr. Mendell has also received an AV* peer review rating from Martindale-Hubbell, its highest rating.
The firm has substantial expertise in mergers and acquisitions, tax planning and tax law, family limited partnership formation and structuring, business organization formation and restructuring, and related legal matters.
Robert M. Mendell, Board Certified Tax Attorney and Texas Attorney CPA
All matters coming before the firm are handled by Robert M. Mendell, a lawyer with more than 40 years of experience. The firm continuously endeavors to combine a high level of professional competence with a high standard of personal service. The firm concentrates on these areas of law:
- Mergers and Acquisitions — Business acquisitions, business divestitures, mergers, asset purchase agreements, stock purchase agreements, merger agreements, seller warranties and representations, seller indemnification provisions, purchase price earnouts, purchase price holdbacks and escrow reserves, confidentiality/nondisclosure agreements, letters of intent, noncompetition and nonsolicitation provisions
- Tax Law and Tax Planning — Entity selection tax planning, tax-advantaged structuring of business transactions, and tax planning for personal matters; tax controversy and tax resolution matters, including IRS tax audits, tax appeals, responsible person payroll tax assessments, and installment payment plans
- Family Limited Partnerships — Segregation of assets into one or more limited partnerships, asset protection, estate tax reduction, protection of assets against failed marriages, simplifying family transfers to junior generations
- Business Organizations — Entity selection, formations, acquisitions, divestitures, mergers, conversions, divisions, tax-free reorganizations, sales of businesses, purchases of business, succession planning, and preparation and review of complex business contracts
Tax lawyer, Robert M. Mendell, has taught more than 200 tax, business law and other legal seminars.
Contact a Texas Attorney CPA and Board Certified Tax Attorney in Houston, Texas
The firm prides itself in handling complex legal matters and being responsive to clients’ questions, concerns, and problems. Contact our office to speak directly with Robert M. Mendell concerning any substantial mergers and acquisitions (M&A), tax planning, tax law, family limited partnership (FLP), business organization, or business planning legal matter. Mr. Mendell can be reached by phone at 713-888-0700 or by email.
* AV, BV and CV are registered certification marks of Reed Elsevier Properties Inc., used in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies.
Martindale-Hubbell is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the confidential opinions of members of the Bar and the Judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell Ratings fall into two categories – legal ability and general ethical standards.
Robert M. Mendell
- Over 40 Years Experience
- Attorney CPA
- Board Certified in Tax Law
- Presenter of Over 200 Law Seminars
Robert M. Mendell, Attorney at Law, P.C.
800 Town & Country Boulevard, Suite 500
Houston, TX 77024